Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Setting up~
Hey! I am going to switch over from xanga I guess. So been working on setting this up & trying to figure it all out. As you can see....I actually signed up for this a long time ago. Just never got around to doing anything on it. Not sure how much I'll post on here either. I'll try though. Right now I am COLD & tired of winter. Tired of sickness & all. But I know that spring will bring mud & I am not looking forward to that either, or the hot humid summer days, bottom line is that I am trying hard to learn to be content with whatever is here, in today! Because after all it is just weather & there is nothing we can do about it. Kinda hard sometimes when everyone around you is so focused on it though. (like my husband) It was -26 this morning with cold wind chills, makes it hard for me to get my kids up and send them off to school in it. One of the cons to sending my kids to school. I really would like it to get nicer so I can go shopping. My dishwasher is not working so we need to get a new one. Well I know this is just rambling but I just wanted to write something on here. Plus Shane came home & is distracting me. So see you later for now. ♥Helen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey!! Glad you moved over here to blogspot. It'll be easier to follow you here.
ReplyDeleteglad you are going to try blogging! will be looking forward to posts from you! :O)
ReplyDeletehi! Good to see you here!
ReplyDelete